Basic Home Maintenance Package Plan Includes:
(2) Visits per Year plus Materials
Spring: March – April
1. Gutters and Downspouts: Clean leaves, tree dander, limbs and debris in gutters as needed, flush down spouts using a fish tape when necessary. Inspect gutter joints for obvious signs of damage and provide estimate for repairs.
2. Home Safety inspection: smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors, gas leaks, fire extinguishers, submersible pump check, GFCI outlets
3. Roof Inspection: Check roof and around vents, skylights and chimneys for leaks.
4. Attic Ventilation and insulation inspection: Check attic space for heat loss, proper ventilation and insulation, moisture, mold and structural damages, provide a consultation for abnormalities
5. Furnace Inspection and Cleaning: Check for gas leaks, thermostat operation,. Clean the burner of lint and dirt and vacuum air passages to burner, clean or replace filter
6. Foundation Walls: Check inside/outside foundation walls and piers for termite tubes and damaged wood, examine inside of foundation walls for dampness or water stain, which indicates seepage or a leak
Fall: October – November
1. Mortar and Window Wells: Check bricks or blocks for cracked mortar or loose joints Clean out any debris or leaves that have filled or blocked doorways, window wells, and storm drains
2. Painting Surfaces: Check painted surfaces for paint failure, water damage, or mildew
3. Wood Trim Examination: Examine all trim for tightness of fit, damage, and decay Inspect condition of caulking where two different materials meet, where wood siding joins the foundation’s wall, at inside corners, and where window trim and door trim join the siding
4. Glass and Screening: Check for broken or cracked glass and damaged